Drop-in centre for runaways and street youth.
* Warm meals.
* Showers and hygiene products.
* Food baskets.
* Clothing, sleeping bags.
* Welcoming and referral.
* Sociopsychological support, mentorship, helping relationship.
* Assistance with re-establishing family relationships.
* Housing assistance.
* Job assistance, assistance with going back to school.
* Legal assistance.
* Medical consultation.
* Physical fitness room, sports room, boxing classes.
* Thematic and cultural evenings.
* Coeur à soeur program: assistance for young mothers in difficulty.
youth 15 to 25 years old and young women 15 to 30 years old runaways, homeless or in difficulty
Monday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00