* Seniors day centre.
* Angelman Respite Centre.
* Adapted kindergarten for children aged 0 to 6 with special needs.
* Recreational activities for teenagers and adults, including weekend outings and summer day and overnight camps.
* After-school supervision for children aged 12 to 21.
* Residence for adults in need of support in their daily lives.
* Information and referral.
* Documentation centre and specialised educational material.
* Monthly coffee shop support groups for parents and caregivers, led by a parent and a professional.
* Information sessions and social activities.
* Referral to a carer or guardian.
* For the Future: program designed to help parents plan for the well-being of their dependent child once they are no longer able to care for it themselves.
Details on the service offer
children and adults living with an intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder, as well as their family
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, mutual help groups: day or evening
annual membership: $25, support and mutual help groups: free for members
by phone or email