Serving the youth, adults and seniors of the community by offering educational programming and support for all. Youth
* Maasai: mentoring group for young Black boys 7 to 18 years old.
* Black Girls Gather: book club for young Black girls 12 and 18 years old.
* Robotics team.
* Youth and mentoring group. Justice and advocacy
* Legal clinic. Seniors
* Virtual fitness classes.
* Computer classes. Women
* Staying Power: support group for women of African/Canadian descent. Community action
* Confronting Racism Discussion Group: discussion group for people who are not part of a minority group.
youth, adult and senior members of the Black community, general population
Tuesday and Thursday 11h00 to 16h00, tutorials: Saturday 10h00 to 12h00
by phone or e-mail