* Information and referral towards self-help groups, community organizations and public services.
* Support of community initiatives and projects.
* Support to collective projects.
* Office or meeting space for community services according to availabilities.
* Free legal counselling by appointment.
* Coordination of networking opportunities and workshops.
* Tax clinic.
* CRC mobile: seniors meetings and referrals to community services by a community outreach worker.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: no in-person services but they do referrals by phone and internet. The 2021 Tax Clinic is cancelled, but people are referred to the Centre d'action bénévole Ouest-de-l'Île Tax Clinic. 01/03/2021
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00