* Twice weekly drop-in program for youth between 13 to 20 years old.
* Weekly dinner for seniors and adults.
* Weekly support group for transgender and gender diverse people.
* Young adult social group.
* Parents and family support group.
* Advocacy of rights and fight against homophobia.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Some programs and activities are suspended, check the organization's Facebook page or contact them for updated information. Support groups maintained on Zoom, sign up by email: email@example.com. 7/1/2022
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning individuals of all ages, their relatives
youth drop-in: Wednesday and Friday 16h00 to 20h00, seniors and adults' dinner: Thursday 16h00 to 20h00, young adults' meeting: 2nd Friday of the month 20h30 to 22h30, parents support group: 2nd Tuesday of the month, trans and gender diverse support group: Saturday 13h00 to 16h00
West Island, MRC Vaudreuil-Soulanges, Greater Montreal
by email, by phone