* Daytime and evening courses: personal development, fitness, special interest and classes for children.
* Adult and teen workshops.
* Program for recent immigrants to facilitate their integration.
* Monthly support group to help women coping with a miscarriage, stillbirth or infant death.
* Monthly support group to help new mothers adjust to life with a baby.
* Weekly support groups (8 weeks) on various topics.
* Wellness clinics once or twice a month.
* Free childcare offered during daytime activities only.
women and pre-school children
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 15h00, closed in July and August, most support groups: during the evening
annual membership: $5, course fees vary, seminars, wellness clinics, support groups, and other outreach programs: free
online or in person
courses: 10 to 25 participants, depending on the type of course, support groups: 14 participants, free seminars or wellness clinics: 6 to 25 participants