Shelter for women and children victim of domestic violence.
* Reception and post-shelter follow-up.
* Phone listening.
* External counselling.
* Assistance with legal and financial procedures.
* Specialized intervention for children.
* Support to relatives and professionals.
* Alternat'Elle: subsidized apartments with community life workshops, individual and group psychosocial support.
* Awareness and prevention workshops.
Details on the service offer
*For all needs related to housing for survivors of domestic violence, we suggest you contact S.O.S Violence Conjugale. If you call the 211, we will transfer you to their helpline.* Covid-19: remains open. 23/11/2021
women and children victims of domestic violence, their families, professionals
24 hours / 7 days
Montréal Island and surroundings
English, French, Spanish
16 places in the shelter