Specialized services for children and adults with an autism spectrum disorder or an intellectual disability.
* Access, assessment and orientation.
* Support for the person.
* Residential, work integration and community integration.
* Specialized services for families and significant others.
* Adapted workplace: dismantling and sorting of computers in collaboration of Envirotree.
* Internship StandardLife: partnership for the hiring of WMRC users, workplace integration and information to company's users.
* Specialized day program Benny: specialized community integration services, improvement of working skills through product packaging, multi-sensory room, gym, audiovisual aids to optimize communication skills of non-verbal users.
adults and children with an intellectual disability or autism spectrum disorder
provide a diagnosis from a health professional or a referral from a frontline health service, work integration program: be a user of the centre