INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: All centres and programs are closed for an indefinite period of time, except for the YMCA Residence. The Drop in Teen Zone is closed but is offering its services online: nformation, online group activities, discussions, and more. Youth workers are also available to talk with more vulnerable youth through private messages. Group Fitness Classes are available online. 21/04/2020
* After-school programs.
* Children's birthday parties.
* Youth zone for teenagers.
* Health, fitness and recreation: aquatic activities, martial arts, fitness, cardio cycle, mind and body, dancing, team sports and activities.
* Physical activity for seniors and people with arthritis.
* Intervention programs for seniors.
* Day camp open to children with special needs.
children, youth, seniors and families
Monday to Friday 6h00 to 22h00, Saturday and Sunday 7h00 to 19h00, holidays 10h00 to 17h00
Westmount, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Saint-Henri, Little Burgundy and Pointe-Saint-Charles