* After-school programs.
* Children's birthday parties.
* Youth zone for teenagers.
* Health, fitness and recreation: aquatic activities, martial arts, fitness, cardio cycle, mind and body, dancing, team sports and activities.
* Physical activity for seniors and people with arthritis.
* Intervention programs for seniors.
* Day camp open to children with special needs.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: All centres and programs are closed for an indefinite period of time, except for the YMCA Residence. The Drop in Teen Zone is closed but is offering its services online: nformation, online group activities, discussions, and more. Youth workers are also available to talk with more vulnerable youth through private messages. Group Fitness Classes are available online. 21/04/2020
children, youth, seniors and families
Monday to Friday 6h00 to 22h00, Saturday and Sunday 7h00 to 19h00, holidays 10h00 to 17h00
Westmount, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Saint-Henri, Little Burgundy and Pointe-Saint-Charles