* Information and referral.
* Parenting skills workshops.
* Self-esteem and self-development workshops.
* Postpartum mental health support group, in English, French and Spanish.
* Collective kitchen.
* Learning skills programs.
* Social and motor skills development program for children.
* Christmas baskets for members.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: participants are encouraged to wear masks to protect each other. Please stay home if you are having COVID symptoms. The organization has an air filter in the main event room that is switched on during activities. 13/3/2023
isolated mothers, women, and people of marginalized genders. We have a particular emphasis on supporting immigrant women and parents of young children.
Monday and Wednesday to Friday 10h00 to 15h00, Tuesday 12h00 to 15h00, office: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 15h00
membership and access to participation in annual general meeting: $12 per year, participation in activities: free unless otherwise stated
Arabic, English, Farsi, French, Haitian Creole, Spanish
membership: fill out a simple membership form specifying needs and interests