* Information and referral.
* Parenting skills workshops.
* Self-esteem and self-development workshops.
* Collective kitchen.
* Learning skills programs.
* Social and motor skills development program for children.
* Christmas baskets for members.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: doors closed, in-person programming suspended until further notice but they offer online services, referrals and information by phone. 07-04-21
isolated mothers, including immigrant mothers, especially those (but not exclusive to) with children 0 to 5 years old
office: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00, activities: variable
membership: $12 per year
simple membership form specifying needs and interests, etc.