* Friendly visits.
* Friendly calls.
* Errands assistance.
* Delivery of library books and any documents to seniors' homes.
* Tech Café: one-on-one tech help for seniors, digital literacy workshops.
* Accompaniment for outings and medical appointments by volunteers. Leisure activities
* Intergenerational wellness groups: yoga, art hive, community hour, music, meditation, book club in English and French, walking group. Food
* Community kitchen: vegan lunch every Friday. Community activities
* Rental of rooms for community meetings.
Details on the service offer
seniors, people interested in volunteering, community members
office hours: Tuesday to Thursday 9h30 to 17h00, Friday 9h30 to 15h00, digital literacy workshops: once every two weeks, community kitchen: Friday 12h30 to 14h00
room rental: variable, community kitchen: $3, activities: free
services for seniors: territory between des Pins Avenue and Saint-Jacques Street, between Atwater Avenue and Saint-Denis Street, other services: Montréal Island
English, French, Spanish
by email or by phone, services for seniors: evaluation of the person's situation through an interview, become a member