* Friendly visits
* Friendly calls.
* Delivery of library books to seniors' homes.
* Tech Café: one-on-one tech help for seniors, digital literacy workshops.
* Accompaniment for outings and medical appointments by volunteers. Activities
* Intergenerational wellness groups: yoga, art hive, community hour, music, meditation, book club in English and French, walking group. Food
* Community kitchen: vegan lunch every Friday. Community activities.
* Rental of rooms for community meetings.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open. 09/05/2022
seniors, people interested in volunteering, community members of all ages
office hours: Tuesday to Thursday 9h30 to 17h00, Friday 9h30 to 15h00, digital literacy workshops: once every two weeks, community kitchen: Friday 12h30 to 14h00
room rental: variables, community kitchen: 3$, activities: free
services for seniors: territory between des Pins Avenue and Saint-Jacques Street, between Atwater Avenue and Saint-Denis Street, other services: Montréal Island
English, French, Spanish
by email or by phone, services for seniors: evaluation of the person's situation by an interview, become a member