Support for English-speakers and multicultural communities of Laval. Food
* Distribution of food according to the assessed needs.
* Bread counter: distribution of free bread, pastries, pizzas and other baked goods.
* Christmas and Hanukkah baskets. Family and community
* Budget planning for families on a low income.
* Clear head, clear soul: meetings for people coping with all types of addictions.
* Social work. Seniors
* Senior Wellness Centre: social activities, learning and health presentations, iPad courses, etc. Immigrants
* Transitional housing for newcomers and refugees looking for permanent housing. Material assistance
* On-site recovery of used toys, clothing and household items (dishes, blankets, etc.).
English-speaking people on a low income, multicultural communities, transition housing: newcomer and refugee families, Healing the family: women victims of domestic violence
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
Arabic, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
interview to assess needs, call to make an appointment
lease or proof of address, asylum seeker, refugee, immigrant or Canadian citizen status, passports and proof of income when applicable