Support for English-speakers and multicultural communities of Laval. Food
* Distribution of food according to the assessed needs.
* Bread counter: distribution of free bread, pastries, pizzas and other baked goods.
* Christmas and Hanukkah baskets. Family and community
* Healing the family: support group for victims of abuse and violence.
* Budget planning for families on a low income.
* Clear head, clear soul: meetings for people coping with all types of addictions.
* Social work. Seniors
* Senior Wellness Centre: social activities, learning and health presentations, iPad courses, etc. Immigrants
* Transition housing for newcomers and refugees looking for permanent housing. Material assistance
* On-site recovery of used toys, furniture, clothing and household items (furniture, dishes, blankets, etc.)
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 Vaccination: Seniors who need a transportation service or help for booking a vaccination appointment have to contact the Senior Wellness Centre by calling 450 934-1122. 25/02/2021 Covid-19: Their office is closed to the public until further notice. The food bank and the material assistance remain available and virtual activities are offered for seniors. 18/05/2021
English-speaking people on a low income, multicultural communities, transition housing: newcomer and refugee families, Healing the family: women victims of domestic violence
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
Arabic, English, French, Greek, Portuguese, Spanish
interview to assess needs, call to make an appointment
lease or proof of address, asylum seeker, refugee, immigrant or Canadian citizen status, passports and proof of income when applicable