* Individual or group counselling using familiar animals.
* Fudge à l'école: education and prevention of bites.
* Counselling and assessment of needs.
* Institutional and private supervision.
* Information on using zootherapy for issues such as aging, physical rehabilitation, childhood disorders, intellectual disability, delinquency.
* Assistance with elaborating intervention and research projects.
* Theoretical and practical training.
* College and university internships.
* Documentation centre.
Details on the service offer
children, youth, adults and seniors living with a social, physical, psychological or intellectual disability
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 18h00