* Accès Montréal card.
* Consultation of public notices.
* Administration of oath.
* Property assessment.
* Information and payment of municipal taxes.
* Ticket information and payment.
* Cat and dog licences.
* Municipal service intervention requests.
* Low-cost housing application.
* Parking licences.
* INFO-travaux: location of infrastructure work.
* Info-collectes: servicesenligne2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/sel/infocollectes
* Pick-up of dead animals on public spaces and private properties.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open, but encourage to favour the online services. 18/08/2021
reception: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, phone line: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00, 311: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 20h30, Saturday, Sunday and holidays 9h00 to 17h00
administration of oath: $5