* Emergency support and referral.
* Helping relationship.
* Emergency shelter with meals for a period of 24 hours.
* Street work.
* Emergency food and clothing.
* Intervention for runaways or suicidal youth.
* Residential stability: accompaniment and support for permanent housing search and social integration.
* Regional consultation on homelessness.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
emergency shelter: young adults 18 years old and over, other services: all ages
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30, street work: Monday 10h00 to Friday 00h00, emergency shelter: 24/7
MRC Beauharnois-Salaberry, MRC Le Haut-Saint-Laurent, MRC Vaudreuil-Soulanges
16 beds in rooms for 2 or 3 persons