INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Under the present circumstances, please note that the schedule may differ from normal business hours and the response time may be longer than usual. Also, since employees are using their personal telephones, it is possible that the incoming call may be a masked number (unknown caller). Please note that envelopes received in the City Hall mail chute or by mail are routinely stripped. 08/06/2020
Municipal service management.
* Management and payment of municipal taxes.
* Collection of heavy items, dead leaves and branches, cardboard surplus and pine, domestic and recyclable waste, composting.
* Hall rental.
* Urban-planning department: construction permits.
* Public work department.
* Emergency notification system.
* INFO-travaux: location of infrastructure work.
* Fire department.
* Pick-up of dead dogs, cats, skunks, raccoons and groundhogs on public property.
Monday 8h15 to 16h15, Tuesday to Thursday 8h15 to 20h00, Friday 8h00 to 16h00