Municipal service management.
* Management and payment of municipal taxes.
* Collection of heavy items, dead leaves and branches, cardboard surplus and pine, domestic and recyclable waste, composting.
* Hall rental.
* Urban-planning department: construction permits.
* Public work department.
* Emergency notification system.
* INFO-travaux: location of infrastructure work.
* Fire department.
* Pick-up of dead dogs, cats, skunks, raccoons and groundhogs on public property.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Under the present circumstances, please note that the schedule may differ from normal business hours and the response time may be longer than usual. Also, since employees are using their personal telephones, it is possible that the incoming call may be a masked number (unknown caller). Some transactions can be made at the City Hall reception desk. The Recreation Department is open. Please note that envelopes received in the City Hall mail chute or by mail are routinely stripped. 18/6/2021
Monday to Thursday 8h15 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h15, Friday 8h00 to 12h15