Enforcement of Canada's tax laws and administration and execution of tax programs, benefits and social and economic incentive programs.
* Tax Information Phone Service (TIPS): personal and general tax information such as income and benefits return, savings plans, Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) and Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB).
* Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVTIP).
* Address modification for fiscal uses.
* Registration of non-profit organizations and of federal jurisdiction agencies.
* My account: computerized information system about refunds and benefits.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Call 1-833-966-2099 to speak to an agent about the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB), or Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS). 22/06/2020