* Friendly visits.
* Bonjour quotidien: free reassuring call service made by volunteers.
* Caring calls : weekly calls to fight isolation.
* Walking club for seniors who are visually impaired or with loss of autonomy.
* Walking assistance.
* Support for caregivers.
* Info 50+: support program and outreach work initiative for vulnerable people 50 years and over (ITMAV).
* Recruitment and training of volunteers.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 10/02/2022
people 50 years old and over, people with a loss of autonomy, caregivers, people on a low income
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 15h00
Châteauguay, Saint-Urbain-Premier, Saint-Isidore, Sainte-Martine, Mercier, Léry
by phone or by e-mail