Advocacy of rights for users of the health and social services network.
* Information and referral.
* Support and consultation.
* Assistance in formulating a complaint and accompaniment in the complaint process.
* Information and assistance to tenants of private residences for seniors (RPA) to formulate a complaint and accompaniment in the complaint process.
* Assistance to facilitate the amicable settlement of a dispute with a landlord of private residences for the elderly or of a dispute following an application to the Administrative Housing Tribunal.
Details on the service offer
users of health and social services: CLSCs, CHSLDs, rehabilitation centres, youth centres, ambulatory services, hospitals, private residences for the elderly, families or foster homes, intermediate resources, community organizations
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 17h00, Friday by appointment