* Meals on wheels: hot meals delivered at home.
* Assistance with shopping.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Friendly visits and calls.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Training and support for caregivers.
* Medical accompaniment-transportation. Community action
* Welcoming and referral.
* Tax clinic.
* Conferences. Material assistance
* Loan of orthopedic equipment.
* Coup de Pouce Family Counter: clothes, toys, kitchen items, small appliances.
* Clothes or material assistance to organizations or individuals after assessment.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: contact the organization by phone or email before going on-site. 01/04/2021
meals on wheels: seniors 65 years and over, ill or convalescent people, people with physical or intellectual disability, single mothers, people in need, Coup de Pouce Family Counter: individuals, families on a low income
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
meals on wheels: $6 per meal, clothing depot: variable
by phone, by email or on site