* Meals on wheels: hot meals delivered at home.
* Assistance with shopping.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Friendly visits and calls.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV). Community action
* Welcoming and referrals.
* Tax clinic.
* Suppers and conferences: program to break seniors isolation.
* Conferences. Material assistance
* Loan of orthopedic equipment.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 10/02/2022
people 65 years and older, ill, in recovery or living with a physical or intellectual disability
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, meals-on-wheels: Tuesday and Thursday 10h00 to 12h00, frozen meals: Thursday 10h00 to 12h00
meals on wheels: $6 per meal
Saint-Lambert, Greenfield Park, Le Moyne and Brossard