Administration of Youth Centres.
* Direction de la protection de la jeunesse et des services aux jeunes et à leur famille.
* Reports reception and assessment for acts of neglect, violence, abuse against a young person or behavioral disorders, under the Youth Protection Act.
* Psychosocial adaptation and rehabilitation.
* Services for young offenders under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
* Housing: foster families, group homes, rehabilitation centers and intermediate resources.
* Adoption services, biological parents search, expertise at the Superior Court.
children and teens in difficulty, young offenders, parents, guardians, stakeholders
DPJ reporting: 24 hours / 7 days, administration: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30