INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Change of individual services starting Monday March 16th 2020 (Covid-19). All meeting activites are suspended and all the services are maintained via digital tools. 17/03/2020
Services to Asian and Chinese community members. Immigrants
* Help settling in for newcomers.
* Part-time French classes.
* Employability programs.
* Individual and family psychosocial support.
* Assistance and guidance program on gambling addiction. Rights
* Information on youth protection and laws.
* Certification of documents and true copies.
* Domestic violence prevention program. Seniors
* Man Sau Centre for Chinese seniors.
* Friendly visits for seniors.
* Interpretation during medical appointments for seniors.
* Senior abuse prevention. Community
* Information sessions and social activities.
* Collective sports activities.
* Intercultural activities.
* Women's committee.
Chinese and Asian communities
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, information sessions: Saturday 9h00 to 12h30 and 13h30 to 17h00
fees for non-eligible people (people under 65 years old or established for 5 years and more)
Cantonese, English, French, Mandarin
permanent resident card or confirmation of permanent residency, employability services: social insurance number