Services to the asian and chinese community members.
* Welcoming and settlement assistance for newcomers.
* Break the silence: program to end abuse against seniors.
* Part-time French language courses.
* Support, interpretation, translation and certification of documents.
* Club Cheng Qing for seniors.
* Assistance and guidance program on gambling addiction problems.
* Information sessions.
* Social activities.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Chinese and Asian communities
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Cantonese, Chinese, English, French, Mandarin
by phone to make an appointment
depending on the situation: confirmation of permanent residence, permanent residence card, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, citizenship card, valid temporary documents: visa, permit, Québec acceptance certificate, Québec selection certificate (CSQ)