Services to the asian and chinese community members.
* Welcoming and settlement assistance for newcomers.
* Break the silence: program to end abuse against seniors.
* Part-time French language courses.
* Support, interpretation, translation and certification of documents.
* Club Cheng Qing for seniors.
* Assistance and guidance program on gambling addiction problems.
* Information sessions.
* Social activities.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination assistance: Support for making an appointment online. Services can be offered in cantonese and mandarin. 30/06/21 *** Covid-19: Open. 04/03/2022
Chinese and Asian communities
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
francization program and gambling addiction prevention program: free
Cantonese, Chinese, English, French, Mandarin
by phone to make an appointment
depending on the situation: confirmation of permanent residence, permanent residence card, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, citizenship card, valid temporary documents: visa, permit, Québec acceptance certificate, Québec selection certificate (CSQ)