Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Food assistance.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Emergency oral contraception.
* Prenatal classes.
* Distribution of new injection material to drug users (free service).
* Breastfeeding room.
* SIDEP - Integrated STI screening and prevention service.
* Cholesterol test.
* Vaccination for children.
Details on the service offer
There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 19h30