Frontline Health and Human Services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Emergency oral contraception.
* Prenatal classes.
* Screening for STIs.
* Distribution of new injection equipment to drug users (free service).
* Family medicine.
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* SIDEP - Integrated screening and prevention service for STIs.
* Cholesterol testing.
* General vaccination.
* Flu vaccination: www.clicsante.ca.
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 7h00 to 21h00, tests centre: by appointment
CISSS de la Montérégie-Est area