Front-line health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Emergency oral contraception.
* Prenatal classes.
* Integrated Screening and Prevention Service (SIDEP).
* Distribution of new injection equipment to people who use drugs (free service).
* Family medicine.
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* Breastfeeding room.
* SIDEP - Integrated screening and prevention service for STIs.
* Integrated screening and prevention service (SIDEP).
* Screening in and outside the facility.
* End of life care.
* Cholesterol testing.
* General vaccination.
* Flu vaccination: www.clicsante.ca.
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC. For an undetermined period of time, the vaccination of infants, children and adolescents is not available at the CLSC Simonne-Monet-Chartrand. 18/7/2022
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 21h00, Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, tests centre: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 9h30
CISSS Montérégie-Est area