Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Collection centre, blood test and vaccination.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC. For an undetermined period of time, the vaccination of infants, children and adolescents is not available at the CLSC Simonne-Monet-Chartrand. 29/7/2021
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 21h00, Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, tests centre: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 9h30
CISSS Montérégie-Est area