Confidential frontline services, adapted to every step of the legal process.
* Needs assessment.
* Post-traumatic, psycho and socio-legal intervention.
* Information about rights and remedies and referral to specialized services.
* Assistance and technical help with various forms.
* Greeting of witnesses and accompaniment to court.
* Information about the legal process and preparation for testifying.
* Information programs for crime victims: INFOVAC-PLUS, CAVAC-INFO and CAVAC-INFO jeunesse.
* Police intervention and referral.
* PAJMA: accompaniment to court for seniors 65 years and over victims of ill treatment.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: they only offer services by phone. 19/03/2020
victims of crimes, whether or not the perpetrator of the crime is identified, arrested, charged or found guilty, their families, and witnesses of crime
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
East of Montréal
English, French, Spanish