Confidential frontline services, adapted to every step of the legal process.
* Needs assessment.
* Post-traumatic, psycho and socio-legal intervention.
* Information about rights and remedies and referral to specialized services.
* Assistance and technical help with various forms.
* Greeting of witnesses and accompaniment to court.
* Information about the legal process and preparation for testifying.
* Information programs for crime victims: INFOVAC-PLUS, CAVAC-INFO and CAVAC-INFO jeunesse.
* Police intervention and referral.
* PAJMA: accompaniment to court for seniors 65 years and over victims of ill treatment.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: they only offer services by phone. 19/03/2020
anyone who is victim of criminal act, their close ones, witnesses of crime, regardless of the gravity, the nature and the time the crime was committed, whether or not the perpetrator of the crime has been identified, arrested, charged or found guilty
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
English, French, Spanish