Confidential frontline services adapted to every step of the legal process.
* Needs assessment.
* Post-traumatic and psycho-judicial intervention.
* Information about rights and remedies and referral to specialized services.
* Assistance and technical help with various forms.
* Information about the legal process and preparation for testifying.
* Greeting of witnesses and accompaniment to court.
* Child Witness program: support and accompaniment for minor witnesses in the preparation of their testimony. * Support group for parents of children who have been victims of sexual exploitation.
* Intervention unit for immigrant victims of abuse or criminal acts.
* Specialized support and services for victims of procuring and for relatives of people who have died as a result of a criminal act.
* Information programs for crime victims: INFOVAC-PLUS, CAVAC-INFO and CAVAC-INFO jeunesse.
* Police intervention and referral.
* PAJMA: accompaniment to court for seniors 65 years and over victims of ill treatment.
Details on the service offer
people victims of crimes, their relatives, witnesses of a crime, regardless of the seriousness, nature and time of the crime committed, whether or not the perpetrator is identified, arrested, prosecuted or convicted
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
English, French, Spanish