* Housing for social reintegration.
* J.-A. De Sève: residence for homeless seniors.
* Housing maintenance with social guidance.
* Reception and housing centre in referencing.
* Food and clothing donations.
* Health care with convalescence and palliative care beds. * Social accompaniment: assistance with obtaining identity cards, social welfare, pensions and assistance with searching for a therapy or detoxification centre.
* Compensatory work.
* Bank counter for exchanging welfare checks for people with no bank account.
Details on the service offer
homeless men 25 years and over wanting to undertake social reintegration procedures
24 hours / 7 days