* Housing for social reintegration.
* J.-A. De Sève: residence for homeless seniors.
* Housing maintenance with social guidance.
* Reception and housing centre in referencing.
* Food and clothing donations.
* Health care with convalescence and palliative care beds. * Social accompaniment: assistance with obtaining identity cards, social welfare, pensions and assistance with searching for a therapy or detoxification centre.
* Compensatory work.
* Bank counter for exchanging welfare checks for people with no bank account.
Details on the service offer
The shelter is not taking new admissions for a period of two weeks. 20/10/2021
homeless men 25 years and over wanting to undertake social reintegration procedures
24 hours / 7 days