Permanent housing for homeless seniors.
* Private room with psychosocial follow-up.
* Budget and medication management.
* Personal care and accompaniment to medical appointments.
* Social activities.
* Regular attendance of health workers.
* Assistance with testament and funeral arrangements.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 30/3/2022
men 55 years and over who have been homeless, have suffered or are suffering from addictions or mental health issues and want to get off the street
24 hours / 7 days
monthly cost: between $534 and $661 depending on the room and income, services fees are added to this base cost