Group of pavilions offering shelter, housing, clothing and meals.
* Job search assistance.
* Possibility to do community service.
* Specialized services for homeless adults.
* Mental health pavilion.
* Job search terminal.
* Recovery of food donations on site.
* Shuttle service for homeless people to services and shelters in cold weather.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Housing assistance: The Équipe mobile urgence logements dispatches outreach workers to various sites in Montreal to meet with people experiencing homelessness who want to find housing, assess their needs and complete the necessary steps with them based on the availability of housing. The initiative will remain in place until the end of June, unless extended. 21/04/2021 ''Shelter: same service though the meal is offered outside (lunch box) and the people living on the floors also eat there.'' No new admission. 2 chemical toilets nearby the organization. The organization is not accepting new admissions. 5/11/2021
homeless men and women
administration: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, shuttle: from December 1st, Monday to Friday 14h00 to 8h00, Saturday and Sunday 16h00 to 8h00, every night at the closing of Bonaventure metro station
shuttle: on referral from an intervener