Group of pavilions offering shelter, housing, clothing and meals.
* Job search assistance.
* Community service opportunity.
* Specialized services for homeless adults.
* Mental health pavilion.
* Job search terminal.
* Recovery of food donations on site.
* Shuttle service for homeless people to services and shelters in cold weather.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the organization and whose identity can be confirmed by the organization.
Details on the service offer
people experiencing homelessness
administration: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, shuttle: from December 1st, Monday to Friday 14h00 to 8h00, Saturday and Sunday 16h00 to 8h00, every night at the closing of Bonaventure metro station
shuttle: by referral from an counsellor