Information and advocacy in the areas of consumption, credit and debt.
* Budget counselling and information sessions.
* Mediation between consumers and public utility providers.
* Information to consumers about rights and remedies.
* Seniors component: advice and tools to manage budget, prevent fraud and plan retirement.
* Prêt du Quartier: small loans (between $200 and $800), without interest, for a period of 12 months, to people residing in the Centre-Sud and Plateau Mont-Royal neighbourhoods.
Details on the service offer
consumers, seniors component: people over 55 years
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Centre-Sud, Rosemont, Prêt du Quartier: Centre-Sud and Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
by phone or email