Information and advocacy in the areas of consumption, credit and debt.
* Budget counselling to help consumers balance their budget.
* Legal information for consumers about rights and appeals.
* Information sessions for community organizations on budgeting, debt, economic violence and consumer law.
* Tips and tools for seniors to manage a budget, protect themselves from fraud or financial abuse.
* Legal information line for seniors.
* Prêt du quartier: microcredit program providing access to small loans of $200 to $800 to meet an unexpected and non-recurring expense for an immediate need.
Details on the service offer
consumers, people in vulnerable situations, seniors, community organizations, Prêt du quartier: people on a low income who cannot get a loan from a financial institution, have a certain capacity of reimbursement and are or wish to become a member of a caisse populaire Desjardins
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
budget counselling: Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Outremont, Rosemont, Ville-Marie, Prêt du quartier: Centre-Sud, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, legal information and seniors line: Province of Québec
by phone, by email or via the website, Prêt du quartier: referral from a community organization