Outreach proximity intervention.
* Day centre: socialization, respite, information, activities, exchanges and outings, soup and snacks.
* Listening, referral, helping relationship.
* Food safety.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Subsidized housing with community support program.
* Tax clinic.
* Mercier-Est point of service at 9605 Hochelaga Street East.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination assistance: able to assist with registration when the required age decreases. 02-03-21 Covid-19: Continuation of services. Breakfast and lunch are served. Opening hours are the same from 8h00 to 14h00 from Sunday to Friday. 12/4/2021
people 55 years old and over facing extreme poverty or homelessness
Sunday to Friday 8h00 to 14h00, open on holidays, Mercier-Est point of service: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 15h00