service de police de la ville de montréal
Responding to citizens' needs for safety.
* Protection of the lives and property of citizens.
* Maintenance of peace and public safety.
* Prevention and fight against crime.
* Enforcement of the laws and regulations in effect.
* Specialized units: Administrative integrity (EPIM), Antiterrorism and emergency measures, Arson, Brigade des espaces publics, Business services, Canine Unit, Cavalry, Community Relations, Forensic Identification Section, Groupe tactique d'intervention (GTI), Homelessness (EMRII), International Missions, Patrouilles conjointes autochtones, RIC patrol officers, Operational planning, Psychosocial Emergency (ESUP), Public Order Services - Gendarmerie, Investigations, Research, Sexual Exploitation of Children, Specialized Investigations.
headquarters office: Tuesday to Thursday 7h30 to 15h00