Specialized court that has the authority regarding residential lease matters.
* Information to citizens about their rights and obligations relating to their lease.
* Reaching agreements between landlords and tenants.
* Protection of the rights of tenants.
* Assistance with filling court application forms.
* Online calculation tool for rent fixation: www.tal.gouv.qc.ca/fr/calcul-pour-la-fixation-de-loyer/outil-de-calcul
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Restricted access to Tribunal administratif du logement offices. In-person information services are currently available by appointment only. Please do not come to the Tribunal offices unless you have an appointment with the in-person information service or have been summoned to appear before the tribunal, in which case, you must identify yourself to that end. Note that the Tribunal administratif continues to offer telephone information services, as well as a complete range of online services.
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30