INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Remains open. 15/04/2020
Temporary housing with services.
* Emergency clothing depot.
* Family room and sociocultural outings.
* Information and assistance with immigration and integration procedures for refugees.
* French and English conversation workshops for refugees.
* Housing, immigration, job search, financial assistance and health workshops for refugees.
* Information sessions with the Sécurité Publique de Montréal and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
* Women's group: arts and crafts, collective kitchen, activities and exchanges.
* Welcoming of convention and sponsored refugees at the airport.
* Saveurs du Y: catering and meals in schools.
refugees and asylum-seekers who have recently arrived in Canada, Montréal citizens without shelter, housing: refugees and asylum seekers
Province of Québec
refugees and asylum-seekers: referral from PRAIDA