INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: fixed-site/supervized consumption room: 7 days, 14h00 to 2h00. ----PLAISIIRS: Tuesday and Wednesday 12h00 to 17h00, Thursday and Friday 12h00 to 18h00, Saturday 14h00 to 19h00. Showers suspended at the moment, prevention material, exterior toilet, food and coffee, outside shelter to protect from the rain.---- ASSTTeQ: Saturday 12h00 to 15h00, Monday 12h00 to 16h00, Wednesday 17h30 to 20h30. ---- Messagers de rue: patrol in Ville-Marie-East and West. ---- Projet pour toit: follow-up with participants, presence at PLAISIIR counter. --- Street work: suspended because of a lack of staff but follow-up with participants by phone. Outreach patrol in East downtown. 30/06/2020
Prevention of sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections (STBBIs).
* On site: listening and support, consultation, care services and screening provided by a nurse, distribution and recovery centre for injection, inhalation and prevention materials.
* PLAISIIRS: meeting and social involvement place where drug users can build common projects together, responsable and supportive.
* Street messengers: distribution of injection, inhalation and prevention materials by drug users, former homeless people and sex workers.
* Outreach work.
* ASTTeQ: support and intervention program for trans persons by trans persons.
* Projet Pour Toit: home stability project for homeless drug users.
* HCV Project: support and intervention program for users of drug by injection before, during and after HCV treatment.
* Job search terminal.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
injection and inhalation drugs users from homeless or sex work environments, trans persons
on site: Sunday to Thursday 14h00 to 4h00, Friday and Saturday 14h00 to 4h00, other services: variable