Prevention of sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections (STBBIs).
* On site: listening and support, consultation, care services and screening provided by a nurse, distribution and recovery centre for injection, inhalation and prevention materials.
* PLAISIIRS: meeting and social involvement place where drug users can build common projects together, responsable and supportive.
* Street messengers: distribution of injection, inhalation and prevention materials by drug users, former homeless people and sex workers.
* Outreach work: sterile material distribution and retrieval, information, reduced risk education, referral and support.
* ASTTeQ: support and intervention program for trans persons by trans persons.
* Projet Pour Toit: home stability project for homeless drug users.
* HCV Project: support and intervention program for users of drug by injection before, during and after HCV treatment.
* Job search terminal.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips.
* Checkpoint: Substance analysis tools.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: fixed-site/supervized consumption room: 7 days, 14h00 to 2h00. ----PLAISIIRS and ASSTTeQ, variable hours, call before coming. Showers suspended at the moment, prevention material, exterior toilet, food and coffee, outside shelter to protect from the rain.---- Messagers de rue: patrol in Ville-Marie-East and West. ---- Projet pour toit: follow-up with participants, presence at PLAISIIR counter. --- Street work: suspended because of a lack of staff but follow-up with participants by phone. Outreach patrol in East downtown. 25/3/2021
injection and inhalation drugs users from homeless or sex work environments
on site: Monday to Sunday 14h00 to 2h00, other services: variable, call before coming
show up on site