* Peer support and accompaniment: accompaniment to access social and medical services and matters relating to immigration, criminal and police abuse and sex work.
* Weekly support and discussion group.
* Community dinner.
* Advocacy, education and awareness groups, including education on safe sex practices, legal rights, housing and employment rights.
* Referrals relatively to legal, social and medical aspects of the transition process.
* Distribution of harm reduction materials: hormone replacement therapy injection kit, condoms, lubricant, injection equipment, crack and crystal meth pipes, Fentanyl test strips, naloxone kit.
* Access to a walk-in nurse.
* Trans 101 training for organizations and those working in the health sector, community organization and social work sectors.
* Street work and outreach.
* Drug testing, offered through the Cactus program.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. Weekly meetings are suspended during the pandemic. 07/09/2021
transsexual, transvestite, transgender, non-binary, Two-Spirit people, people questioning their gender identity, including sex workers, immigrants and refugees, people living with HIV, people who are unemployed or homeless, incarcerated people, drug users
Monday to Friday, variable, discussion group: Monday 19h00 to 21h00, community supper: every last Monday of the month, discussion group for trans-masculine, non-binary and assigned female at birth people: every first Monday of the month
free, possibility to be offered bus tickets
Province of Québec
English, French, Spanish