* Reception and integration, information and guidance.
* Intervention and individual support.
* Assistance with immigration forms and citizenship application, certification of documents.
* Sociocultural activities.
* Francization, part-time French classes, French and English conversation workshops, computer classes.
* Employment integration: individual consultations and 3-week full-time program with individual meetings, group workshops.
* Referral of newcomers towards adequate school resources.
* Regional organization in charge of the settlement of government-assisted refugees.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwI6LRUNoi8N0BVjDw5IxcZFwEMMfWwBtdvFWsVtZn2JRYPg/viewform
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Ukrainian Crisis: Coordination and information on housing for Ukrainian newcomers. The organization is present at the airport to welcome Ukrainian migrants. 04/04/2022 *** Covid-19: offices closed but services offered remotely by email or telephone. The organization is closed for the holiday season until January 5th inclusively. 15/2/2022
permanent residents for less than 5 years, foreign students, temporary workers, government-assisted refugees
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
certification: $5, certified copies: $5, invitation letters: $5, other services: none
Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dari, English, Farsi, French, Fula, Kinkongo, Kinyarwanda, Kurdish, Lingala, Mandarin, Mina, Persian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swahili, Turkish