INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: offices closed but services offered at distance by email or phone. 09/04/2020
* Reception and integration, information and guidance.
* Counselling and individual support.
* Assistance with immigration forms and citizenship application.
* Certification of documents.
* Sociocultural activities.
* Francization, part-time French classes, French and English conversation workshops.
* Day care.
* Tax clinic.
permanent residents for less than 5 years, foreign students, temporary workers, government-assisted refugees
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
certification: $5, certified copies: $5, other services: free
Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dari, English, Farsi, French, Fula, Kinkongo, Kinyarwanda, Kurdish, Lingala, Mandarin, Mina, Persian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swahili, Turkish