INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Food aid: You must call 438-935-5919. A form must be completed online after the phone call. Appointments will be booked on monday. Priority given to the families impacted by Covid 19. Bring a bag. A mask is required. 7$ per food basket. 22/09/2020
* Reception and integration, information and guidance.
* Intervention and individual support.
* Assistance with immigration forms and citizenship application.
* Certification of documents.
* Tax clinic.
* French and English conversation workshops.
* Various information sessions.
permanent residents, foreign students, temporary workers, government-assisted refugees
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30
certification: $5, certified copies: $2, other services: free
Arabic, Chinese, English, Farsi, French, Spanish