Front-line health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Emergency oral contraception.
* Distribution of new injection equipment to people who use drugs (free service).
* Integrated prevention and screening services SIDEP+.
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* Breastfeeding room.
* SIDEP - Integrated screening and prevention service for STIs.
* Integrated screening and prevention services (SIDEP).
* General immunization.
* Vaccination for children, SIDEP.
* Flu vaccination: www.clicsante.ca.
Details on the service offer
refugee clinic: refugees who are sponsored by the government, an organization or a family, or referred by the Maison Internationale de la Rive-Sud
Monday to Friday 7h45 to 20h00, tests centre: Monday to Friday 6h30 to 14H15
CISSS de la Montérégie-Centre area