INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Activities are maintained remotely. They continue to support by phone and videoconference the participants in their job search and/or back-to-school process. Interested people can contact them by phone at 514 849-8393 ext. 1785 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . 06/05/2020
Assistance in reintegrating the workforce or going back to school.
* Preparatory job training and integration into a job search group.
* Information, resume writing, interview preparation, basic knowledge of labour standards, computer training, individual follow-up throughout the process.
* Information on the impact and suspension of the criminal record and referrals to the appropriate resources.
* Ease of access to Emploi Québec services and measures.
* School guidance accompaniment.
* Clothes donation for interviews.
* Free access to the Downtown Y centre sports facilities.
* Ad hoc events.
* Job search terminal.
people 18 and over with a criminal record
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, information sessions: Tuesday 13h30 and Thursday 10h00
registration for an information session by telephone or email
valid working permit