Childhood and family
* Parent-child activities.
* Activities for children.
* Subsidized daycare.
* Day and spring break camps.
* Homework help for 6 to 12 years old. Youth
* Youth Zone for 12 to 17 years old.
* Alternative suspension: school dropout prevention program.* CIEC Mile-End and Outremont: youth services cooperative. Sports
* Training room.
* Group classes.
* Sports at the gym.
* Public swim for adults and families.
* Group or private swimming lessons.
* Swimming club and triathlon club. Seniors
* Café Rendez-Vous Y: socialization activities for seniors 55 years and over.
* Leisure activities. Training
* First aid and cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) courses. * Aquatic certifications.
* Fitness certifications. Various
* Room rental.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. Training room activities are suspended. 13/04/2021
children, youth, adults, seniors
Monday to Friday 6h30 to 20h30, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 17h30
subscription: variable according to age, activities: variable
registration by phone, email or online