INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Gradual reopening of Service Canada Centres. A new toll-free phone number has been established for people who have already completed the application for EI sickness benefits and who are sick or quarantined and who would like to have the one-week waiting period waived. They must call at 1 833 381-2725 (toll-free). No other request will be actioned on this phone line. 08/07/2020
Single window for programs, services and benefits at the federal level.
* Applications for Social Insurance Number.
* Information on the labor market.
* Job bank.
* Record of Employment.
* Retirement pension from Canada Pension Plan.
* Guaranteed Income Supplement, Old Age Security.
* International Benefits.
* Career Transition Services for veterans.
* Allowance Program.
* Special Benefits.
* Employment Insurance Regular Benefits.
* Career Planning.
* Wage Earner Protection Program.
* Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) for youth and students.
* Orientation on foreign credentials.
* Receiving agents of passports.
* Office of complaints.
* Employer service centre.
* Prevention and reporting of fraud.
* Savings plan.
* Income support for parents of murdered or missing children.
* Canada's food guide: food-guide.canada.ca/en
Canadian citizens, veterans, seniors, Aboriginal people, employers and organizations, families and children, youth and students, newcomers, people with disabilities
phone service: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00