* Frontline services: listening, information and referral.
* Crisis intervention and psychosocial services.
* Food and clothing assistance.
* Christmas baskets.
* Collective kitchens.
* Legal information.
* Accompaniment to court for women victim domestic violence.
* Support groups for women victims of sexual abuse in childhood.
* Installation and integration support for newcomers.
* French classes and conversation workshops, language classes for newcomers.
* Computer courses, English courses.
* Recreational activities: choir, knitting, dance classes, etc.
* Support for Native women living in urban areas.
* Support for mothers-to-be and new mothers, mother-child intervention program, baby diapers.
* Coffee-chats, sociocultural activities, summer outings.
* Volunteering and internship opportunities.
* Employment services in French and in English: skills assessment, transfer of qualifications, training and career information, job search tools and techniques, social networks, networking, job search assistance, internship management and monitoring, pairing and mentoring, various workshops, individual coaching, computer and English refresher courses.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: It is preferrable to communicate directly with the concerned service. Employment assistance: 514 842-6652, any other request: 514 842-4780. Food assistance services are maintained by appointment. 12/02/2021
Québec women, immigrant women and Native women
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, support groups and workshops, courses: Tuesday and Tursday 9h00 to 21h00
Arabic, Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Spanish