women's centre of montréal
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets for members.
* Collective kitchens. Employment
* Employment assistance programs in French and in English. Immigration
* Installation and integration support for newcomers.
* Francization, French conversation workshops and language courses for newcomers. Justice and advocacy
* Legal information.
* Accompaniment to court for women who have experienced domestic violence.
* Support groups for women victims of sexual abuse in childhood. Community action
* Frontline services: listening, information and referral.
* Crisis intervention and psychosocial services.
* Support for Native women living in urban areas.
* Support for mothers-to-be and new mothers, mother-child intervention program.
* Coffee-chats, sociocultural activities and summer outings.
* Volunteering and internship opportunities. Education
* English courses.
* Computer courses.
Details on the service offer
* Holidays schedule 2022: Closed from December 24th to January 2nd 2023.* COVID-19: It is preferrable to communicate directly with the concerned service. Employment assistance: 514 842-6652, any other request: 514 842-4780. Food assistance services are maintained by appointment. 13/10/2022
Québec women, immigrant and Native women
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, support groups in the evenings
Arabic, Creole, English, French, French Creole, Spanish