women's centre of montréal - employability - women newly arrived
Support to professional integration.
* Ongoing admission.
* Individual coaching.
* 6-week group program for women who need to define their career objective.
* Action-oriented and support program.
* Professional English classes.
* Skills assessment and interest tests.
* Transfer of qualifications.
* School and professional information.
* Job search tools and techniques, job search assistance.
* Social networks and networking.
* Migration process.
* Stress management workshops and workshops on various subjects.
* Internship management and monitoring.
* Pairing and mentoring.
Details on the service offer
immigrant and recently arrived women, workshops: in French only
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
register for an information session by phone
card or confirmation of permanent residence, confirmation of temporary foreign worker (TFW) status, working holiday permit or confirmation of refugee status