Employment integration support and access to training programs for women interested in non-traditional trades and professions.
* Ongoing admission.
* 4-week group program: thorough skills assessment and portfolio.
* Individual coaching.
* Action-oriented and support program.
* Professional English classes and computer classes for beginners.
* Workshops on self-awareness, identification of a realistic goal, soft skills in the workplace and various subjects.
* Career plan development.
* School and professional information.
* Job search tools and strategies, job search assistance.
* Social networks.
* Internship management and monitoring.
* Pairing and mentoring.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 14/09/2021
women wishing to enter one of the employment sectors where they are less than 33% present, group workshops: French only
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
register by phone to an information session
card or confirmation of permanent residence, confirmation of temporary foreign worker (TFW) status, working holiday permit or confirmation of refugee status