Gateway to federal government services. All Canadians
* Find a Service Canada office: www.servicecanada.gc.ca/tbsc-fsco/sc-hme.jsp?lang=eng
* Benefits finder: srv138.services.gc.ca/daf/s/e82fb618-124c-4a07-ba98-9c99c5c5f6bf?goctemplateculture=en-ca
* Job bank: www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobsearch
* Social Insurance Number (SIN) application.
* Passport application.
* Complaints office.
* Fraud prevention and reporting. Workers and businesses
* Employment insurance and regular benefits.
* Special employment insurance benefits for parents of seriously ill children.
* Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) for youth and students.
* Employment assistance: labour market information, training, career planning, etc.
* Record of employment.
* Wage Earner Protection Program.
* State pensions and savings schemes.
* Online information for businesses: business start-ups, workplace standards, etc.
* Financing programs for businesses and organizations. Veterans Affairs Canada
* Support and services related to mental and physical health.
* Education and employment: finding a job, returning to school, etc.
* Financial programs and services: income support, emergency financial assistance, etc.
* Housing and family life support. Immigration and citizenship
* Online information: using the services of a representative, sponsoring a family member, immigrating as a refugee, skills recognition, etc.
* Assessment of credentials.
* Find free newcomer services near you: ircc.canada.ca/english/newcomers/services Seniors
* Canada Pension Plan retirement benefits.
* International benefits.
* Allowance and Allowance for the Survivor programs.
* Guaranteed Income Supplement.
* Old Age Security.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h00
consult the website, by phone, in person